lunedì 9 gennaio 2012

Thakoon Pre-Fall 2012

Classic and Traditional take part to the new collection of the young artist Thakoon,something that reminds us Woody Allen 70's movies.
Looking to this Pre-Fall we immediately recognize the Preppy style characterized by knitted sweater and knitted dress and by tweed skirt with fur inserts
The monochromatic is the main essence,beige and grey,the most tipical colors of sobriety,are combined with pink,blue,yellow and black.
Even if is a collection of classical ispiration,according to me it shows the new girl of 2012!


1 commento:

  1. hi!!!
    I am in love with this post!!!I'm a big fan of Thakoon!!!
    ❤ LOVE YOUR BLOG ❤
    COMPLIMENTS!!!!!

    If you like my blog too,WE COULD FOLLOW EACH OTHER!!! ;) ;)
    I'LL WAIT YOUR ANSWER ON MY BLOG!!! :) :) AND THEN I'LL FOLLOW YOU BACK... ;) ;)

    http://thechicetoile.blogspot.com/

    XOXOXO

    RispondiElimina